Job type: Part Time / Full Time
Local candidates will be a plus!
- Proven Dental Assisting experience
- Thorough knowledge of customer service
- Strong Communication and people skills
- Good problem - solving skills
- Sterilization of instruments and equipment
- Taking Radiographs
- Providing assistance to the office with daily operations as needed
- Prepare treatment room for patient by following procedures and protocols
- Prepares patient by welcoming, comforting , and seating patient
- Educates patient by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Document dental services by charting in patient records
- Entering patient treatment plans
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- maintains safe and clean working environment by complying procedures, rules and regulations
- Willing to train right candidate: 1 year experience
- Diploma/ Certificate additional qualifications will be a plus!
- Expanded Functions and Florida Radiography certifications
Interested in joining the Tooth Tales Team?
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and email us a cover letter along with your resume.